PharmInvent Expands Auditing Services
Aug 5, 2017
PharmInvent is proud to announce expansion of its services in auditing for the wholesale distributors of medicinal products and substances for human use.
A new audit based service focuses on compliance with guidelines on Good Distribution Practice (GDP) of medicinal products and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and active substances for human use.
- High quality GDP audits of wholesale distributors of medicinal products and substances, brokers and their distribution partners;
- Professional advice/consultation before the start of your wholesale distribution business;
- Periodical audits to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements (EU/EEA regulations);
- Support during NCA inspections;
- Development of CAPA and deal with critical findings.
PharmInvent has been providing professional auditing services since 2010. Our experienced multinational team of experts have the depth of knowledge in pharmacovigilance and regulatory science that helps them to fully understand our client´s needs. We assist pharma and biotech companies to be fully compliant with the latest regulations by auditing their systems and operations around the globe on site and/or on distance.