MHRA/DIA Training Course: Excellence in Pharmacovigilance with Dr Jan Petracek, London, 2-6 Oct 2017
Sep 19, 2017
Dr Jan Petracek will give a series of lectures at the upcoming five-day joint MHRA/DIA Excellence in Pharmacovigilance: Clinical Trials and Post-Marketing training course that will start on 2 Oct 2017 in London, UK.
Attendees will learn:
- Definitions and Methods in Pharmacovigilance
- Regulatory Aspects in Pharmacovigilance and Practical Examples
- Diagnosis of Adverse Drug Reactions
- Signal Detection and Signal Management
- Modern Technologies and Social Media
- Risk Management
Who should attend?
Professionals involved in pharmacovigilance and namely professionals with minimum 1-2-year experience in Pharmacovigilance or adjacent functions, for example, PV Officers, PV Specialists, PV Experts, PV Coordinators, Heads/Directors/Managers of Regulatory Compliance, Quality or Safety departments will attend this training course.
For the agenda and registration details please visit the DIA website.