Join our Growing Team: Temporary Support in Pharmacovigilance Department
May 9, 2018
We are looking for new colleagues, who can join us temporarily in the month of July. If you like analytical work, are keen on gaining new experience and want to grow within dynamic pharmaceutical company please read further.
Our new colleagues will help with management of adverse drug reactions and literature searches that involves work with electronic databases (Embase, PubMed, BaseCon etc.) and different administrative tasks (archive, Excel and data check).
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Proficiency in English language or native speaker
- Proficient user of standard MS Office applications
- Upper intermediary education in healthcare, pharmacy or life science is an advantage
- Hard working and responsible person
- Availability to join in us for 8 hours every working day in June is a need
- Unique experience in a fast-developing field of pharmaceutical business
- Opportunity to use English and other languages (Spanish, Italian)
- Young and international team of colleagues
- Pleasant working environment in Prague center
- Possibility of long-term cooperation
Please contact us at email@example.com.