IT Support Analyst
Job title: IT Support Analyst
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
PharmInvent, quickly growing pharmacovigilance services provider, is continuing to expand and is looking for an IT Support Analyst to join our dynamic and rapidly expanding organization (90 employees in Prague).
The IT Support Analyst will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd Line technical support for all IT Infrastructure and Applications utilised within Company, including; Microsoft, Intel, Wide Area Network (WAN), and Local Area Network (LAN).
- Maintenance of laptops and PCs /users administration
- Maintenance of servers and networks
- Maintenance and support of Telephony
- Installation of software upgrades on laptops/PCs
- Routine back-up operations
- Troubleshooting application problems
- Record keeping: maintenance logs, backup/restore logs
- Continuous maintaining of computer network
- Implementation of the VPN
- Provide support on SharePoint Portal connectivity
- Maintenance of IT Security, including User administration, Internal and external firewall controls
- Maintenance of the IT Risk Management plan
- Creation and maintenance of IT Standard Operating Procedures
- Preparation of Work Instructions / Operating Guidelines
- Training of personnel on IT procedures as appropriate
Qualifications and Skills
- Secondary degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Good customer service/support skills and an understanding of what it takes to provide good technical support to both local and remote users that most likely do not have the same technical expertise
- Previous experience with problem solving in a troubleshooting environment would be an advantage
- ITIL knowledge would be an advantage
- Relevant technological knowledge would be an advantage
- Work within a successful, highly – qualified and dynamic team
- Professional training and career development in a fast growing healthcare company
- Opportunity to learn new things and work on your own development
- Motivating salary scheme
- Generous benefits (language courses, life/pension fund contribution, meal vouchers, FlexiPass, beverages and fruit at the office etc.
If you feel that you have the right background combined with the right attitude, we would be delighted to receive your application with a structured CV. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.