ISoP Annual Meeting to be held in Prague, October 2015
Feb 9, 2015
The 15th Annual Meeting of the International Society of Pharmacovigilance (ISoP 2015) will be held in Prague from the 27th to the 30th of October, 2015.
PharmInvent is actively supporting the Local Organizing Committee, which is in cooperation of the ISoP executives and Scientific Committee preparing the programme, and ensuring smooth run of the conference.
The event will be held at the Clarion Congress Hotel Prague and will offer participants a unique opportunity to attend lectures and discussions led by the top experts in the field of Drug Safety from academia, healthcare, regulatory agencies, and pharmaceutical industry.
The topics include all current challenges in pharmacovigilance:
- Risk Management in Pharmacotherapy
- Pharmacovigilance in special populations / women´s health / teratogenicity
- Benefit / Burden of pharmacovigilance (Pharmacoeconomics and Pharmacovigilance)
- Roles and responsibilities of PV centers / Community involvement in PV / Education in PV
- Emerging sources of pharmacovigilance data
- Hospital Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Epidemiology
- New methodologies in Signal detection and Safety surveillance
- Hot topics (e.g. New Safety Signals, Emerging Data, Future Challenges)
The congress attendance will benefit all pharmacovigilance & healthcare professionals, hospital pharmacists, patient representatives, policymakers, regulators, researchers and students, who consider career in pharmacovigilance.
Registration is now open! If you register now online, you can save up to 100 Euro.