PharmInvent's Global Pharmacovigilance Network Keeps Growing
Feb 16, 2017
PharmInvent, an international leader in providing pharmacovigilance and regulatory science services to biotech and pharmaceutical companies worldwide, is pleased to announce continuous expansion of its Global Pharmacovigilance Network.
Today, over 100 contact persons for pharmacovigilance provides local QPPV services in over 50 countries. Our everyday cooperation with local PV professionals from five continents makes PharmInvent´s Network one of the largest local QPPV network offered by service providers worldwide.
PharmInvent´s Global Pharmacovigilance Network provides:
- A single point of contact with 24/7 contact availability
- Trained and certified pharmacovigilance professionals
- All pharmacovigilance activities in accordance with national legislation
- Global coverage:
- across Europe (including EU QPPV services)
- Russia and CIS Region
- MENA Region
- United States
- much of South America
- Australia and New Zealand
- South Africa
- Weekly/monthly screening of local literature
- Local regulatory knowledge & support
- Prompt assistance in handling PV related requests from national local authorities, Global Heads of Pharmacovigilance, or EU QPPV representatives
To learn more about PharmInvent´s Global PV Network, please contact us.