Dr. Petracek to Present at MHRA/DIA Pharmacovigilance Training in London
Sep 15, 2015
PharmInvent‘s CEO Dr. Jan Petracek will be presenting once again at MHRA/DIA‘s Excellence in Pharmacovigilance Training course that will be taking place in London from September 28 - October 2, 2015.
As Dr. Petracek has shared his in-depth knowledge of the pharmacovigilance and regulatory landscape in the EU and abroad with DIA members for many years now, his insight into the current challenges and opportunities for improvement will be part of his primary message for those who attend.
Along with several leading experts in Pharmacovigilance, there will be focused training programs covering the following topics:
- Definitions and Methods in Pharmacovigilance
- Regulatory Aspects in Pharmacovigilance and Practical Examples
- Diagnosis and Management of Adverse Drug Reactions
- Signal Detection and Signal Management
- Risk Management
Dr. Petracek is currently scheduled to speak on the following days:
- Day 4 - Risk Communication in EU - Challenges and Possibilities
- Day 5 - Risk Management Plans: An Industry Perspective
- Day 5 - Post-authorisation Development Plan (PASS/PAES)
- Day 5 - Effectiveness of Risk Minimization Measures
For more information regarding this event, please visit the MHRA/DIA Pharmacovigilance Training in London September - October 2015 page.
To inquire about private corporate trainings conducted by Dr. Petracek and PharmInvent, fill out the contact form: click-here.