Dr. Petracek to Lecture at MHRA/DIA - Clinical Trials and Post Marketing in London
Oct 20, 2016
Dr. Jan Petracek will give a series of lectures at the upcoming five-day MHRA/DIA Excellence in Pharmacovigilance - Clinical Trials and Post-Marketing training course that is taking place on November 14-18 in London, UK.
The agenda and registration details can be found on the DIA website.
The training course will cover the following key topics:
- Definitions and Methods in Pharmacovigilance
- Regulatory Aspects in Pharmacovigilance and Practical Examples
- Diagnosis of Adverse Drug Reactions
- Signal Detection and Signal Management
- Modern Technologies and Social Media
- Risk Management
- Implementation of the New Pharmacovigilance Legislation
- International Harmonization and Standardization Activities in PV
Professionals involved in pharmacovigilance and namely Qualified Persons for Pharmacovigilance (EU QPPV), clinical research, regulatory affairs, risk management, medical product safety assessment, data analysis, epidemiology, labelling, quality assurance, compliance, and medical information will be attending the training course.
Dr. Petracek is available for on-site private trainings depending on availability. To inquire, please fill out our online form.