Dr. Jan Petracek Invited to Speak at ISoP Mid-Year Training in Canberra in March 2018
Jan 17, 2018
As a leading expert in pharmacovigilance, PHARMINVENT´s & PRIMEVIGILANCE´s CEO Dr. Jan Petracek has been invited by the International Society of Pharmacovigilance to speak at the ISoP Mid-Year Training in Canberra, Australia on March 15 – 16, 2018. This two-day course is targeted at pharma industry, regulators and scientists with a strong focus on practical examples and real-life solutions in pharmacovigilance.
The programme will include the following topics:
- Current regulatory landscape: international legislative frameworks
- ADR collection and management
- Risk management (e.g. Risk Management Plans)
- How to apply international regulatory actions in a local context (e.g in Australia and New Zealand) (workshop)
- Benefit-risk assessment and clinical considerations (workshop)
Dr. Petracek will be joined by various other experts in pharmacovigilance from the United Kingdom, Sweden, Singapore, New Zealand, and Australia.
Programme & Registration forms are now available at the official website of the event.