Support in Pharmacovigilance Department - PART TIME
We are looking for a new part-time colleague, who likes analytical work, is keen on gaining new experience and want to grow within a dynamicly growing pharmaceutical company. New colleague will help with management of adverse drug reactions and literature searches that involves work with electronic databases (Embase, PubMed, BaseCon etc.) and different administrative tasks (archive, Excel and data check).
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Proficiency in English language or native speaker
- Proficient user of standard MS Office applications
- Upper intermediary education in healthcare, pharmacy or life science is an advantage
- Hard working and responsible person
- Regular (20 hours/week) and long-term cooperation
- Unique experience in a fast developing field of pharmaceutical business
- Opportunity to use English and other languages (Spanish, Italian)
- Competitive salary linked to performance
- Young and international team of colleagues
- Pleasant working environment in Prague center
If you feel that you have the right background combined with the right attitude, we would be delighted to receive your application with a structured CV at email@example.com.