PharmInvent, dynamically growing provider of consultancy services to pharmaceutical companies, with nearly 80 employees, is looking for an Office Assistant to join our back-office team.
Our International Headquarters is located here in Prague, Czech Republic. This position entails many different responsibilities and tasks, but also offers opportunity to bring your own ideas and creativity.
Responsibilities and activities, you can expect:
- Daily communication with members of all departments in both Czech and English
- Organizing and managing office procedures (ordering office equipment’s, beverages, taxi for clients, messengers etc.)
- Close cooperation with Office Manager and Receptionist (and with other back office colleagues – HR, Accounting, Finance)
- Support our management team in different matters (business trips, events coordination etc.)
- Help with external events coordination (conferences & seminars)
- Additional ad hoc administrative/practical tasks (may change from day to day or hour to hour)
- Sales support – communication with clients regarding invoicing etc.
- Solving problems and projects in a timely manner
- Contributing ideas that may help our business processes workflow better
The ideal candidate might be someone who:
- Has a positive attitude and sense of accuracy
- Speaks English very well – you enjoy speaking with native speakers and have no problem with business correspondence
- Has a positive approach to administrative tasks and duties
- Can adapt easily to a changing workload
- Is willing to learn new ways to complete tasks and projects
- Enjoys working alongside an international group of colleagues (there are people from many countries at PharmInvent)
We offer the following conditions:
- Friendly team atmosphere (6 colleagues in the back-office team)
- “Non corporate” environment
- Interesting and various job description
- Competitive salary with attractive performance based bonus
- Generous benefits (language courses, life/pension fund contribution, meal vouchers, beverages and fruit at the office etc.)
- Office based in the center of Prague
- Full time or part time cooperation (please specify in the motivation letter)
If you feel that you have the right background combined with the right attitude, we would be delighted to receive your application with a structured CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org.