Dr. Petracek to Present at Joint MHRA/DIA Excellence in Pharmacovigilance Course
Jan 14, 2016
Dr. Jan Petracek will once again be among the keynote speakers at the upcoming MHRA/DIA Excellence in Pharmacovigilance - Clinical Trials and Post-Marketing training course that is taking place February 1-5th in London, UK.
Full details regarding the event can be found on the DIA website.
Some of the topics that will be reviewed in depth via presentations and Q&A sessions are the following:
- Definitions and Methods in Pharmacovigilance
- Regulatory Aspects in Pharmacovigilance and Practical Examples
- Diagnosis of Adverse Drug Reactions
- Signal Detection and Signal Management
- Modern Technologies and Social Media
- Risk Management
This particular training course has been accredited by the following organizations:
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom 32 CPD credits
- Swiss Association of Pharmaceutical Professionals (SwAPP) & the Swiss Society for Pharmaceutical Medicine (SGPM) - 32 credits
Dr. Petracek is available for on-site private trainings depending on availability. To inquire, please fill out our online form.